We’ve partnered with luxury restaurant @tirpse_hk to give away two set lunch meals with one complimentary coffee and mocktail. The Japanese-French restaurant is located in K11 MUSEA and its flagship in Japan holds a Michelin star in its name. This is an Instagram giveaway and entrants must enter through Instagram.
We’ve partnered with luxury modern Japanese-French restaurant @tirpse_hk to give away 2 x TIRPSE Selected Set Lunches inclusive of one coffee/tea each and one new summer mocktail each for the winner and plus one to enjoy. TIRPSE is an upscale restaurant in K11 MUSEA helmed by Chef Shimizu Yuta, serving decadent, innovative dishes, using a combination of Japanese and French techniques and ingredients, deriving from its Michelin-starred Tokyo flagship. Photo credit to TIRPSE & Adam Thompson.
To enter the giveaway, entrants must:
3) Tag a friend to bring to the tasting
Competition will run from 8th July to 22nd July. Winner will be announced on 23rd July on @csptimes IG story and chosen randomly from the comments section.
* Multiple entries allowed
* Weekday Selected lunch set for 2 pax inclusive of one summer mocktail each and coffee/tea
The Selected Lunch Menu at TIRPSE includes:
- Amuse bouche
- Bonito, Smoked Beetroot, Orange Peel
- Main Course (either the Hairtail, Smoked Butter Mirin or the Platinum Pork, Corn, Parsley)
- Mango, Kaffir Lime Leaf, Galangal
- Petit Fours
- Coffee or Tea
- One Summer Mocktail
Image courtesy of TIRPSE